Ask Alan a Question
Do you have a problem or opportunity at work, but don’t know what to do?
Are you facing a dilemma about your boss, or colleague?
Unsure about how to navigate/negotiate an important issue at the office?
Feel free to submit your question to Alan Sklover for response on our blog.
Submitting Questions – A Few Important Notes
- Please do not include personal information such as your name, the name of your employer, or the names of colleagues.
- Mr. Sklover cannot answer each and every question submitted. That being said, we will do our best to acknowledge every submission.
- We must reserve the right to edit, modify and/or rewrite your question to accommodate our space limitations and our own editorial guidelines.
- Try to limit yourself to a few sentences. Rather, be as short, descriptive and succinct as possible.
- Nothing in Mr. Sklover’s answers is legal advice upon which you should rely; only a licensed attorney in your locale is authorized to disseminate legal advice. Questions using more than 100 words will not be answered.
Your submission of your question to SkloverWorkingWisdom is your tacit agreement with these Few Important Notes.
Please NOTE that Alan Sklover’s response to your question is not legal advice, which can only be provided to you by an attorney licensed in your locale after you have retained his/her services.