“Let’s Put Your Bully Boss On Notice”™
In response to many expressions of fear, anxiety and despair from our blog visitors worldwide, we have begun to offer a new and different service to assist those who are suffering from horrific treatment by their Bully Bosses. This is how it works:
The underlying principle of the “Bully Boss Letter On Notice” Service is that “accountability is a prerequisite for responsibility.” If Bully Bosses feel they may be held personally accountable for their bullying, then it is more likely they will try to control themselves and act responsibly. We cannot guarantee that this service will work, but it may well do so. At the least, it is a thoughtful and good-faith attempt to appeal to the Bully Boss’s most important concern: himself or herself.
Mr. Sklover will write a letter to your Bully Boss in this way:
- Your name will not be mentioned, and your identity, and even your gender, will not be revealed in any way, under any circumstance.
- Without providing any hints as to your identity, Mr. Sklover’s letter will do 7 things:
- advise your Bully Boss that he/she is viewed by one or more unnamed employee(s) as a Bully Boss;
- describe aspects of the Bully Boss’s bullying behavior;
- notify your Bully Boss that it is causing harm to employees, to morale, and to the success of your organization;
- remind your Bully Boss that it cause harm to him/her;
- advise your Bully Boss that no one’s interests would be served by the filing of a formal Bully Boss complaint to higher authority;
- caution your Bully Boss against any retaliatory behavior against anyone based on receipt of this letter, and
- remind your Bully Boss that his/her behavior now is being monitored.
- You will approve the “Warning to Bully Boss” letter by email before it was transmitted to your Bully Boss.
- You will receive a copy of Mr. Sklover’s letter to your boss transmitted to you at your personal email address you provide.
- No additional efforts or services of any kind would be provided unless you decided, and retained Mr. Sklover’s law firm in a written agreement; these is no requirement or expectation that you will do so.
- The fee for this service is $395.00, prepaid by credit card; if 30 days later, you have noticed a positive difference in your boss’s behavior, and are pleased with the results, you agree then to pay an additional $195.00.
- If you would like to partake in this service, simply fill out the form below, and click “send” to start the process.
ALL INFORMATION WILL BE HELD IN STRICTEST CONFIDENCE —
We will begin preparation of your “Put Your Bully Boss On Notice” letter as soon as we receive confirmation of your payment from Paypal.