22. About Human Resources
"If you're too big for a little job, you're too little for a big job."
- NL 1: Expatriate Assignments – The 18 Mandatory Requests
- NL 2: HR’s Top Ten Promises
- NL 3: Memo to HR
- NL 4: Should I Report THIS to HR? – 11 Pro’s and Con’s
- NL 5: The Bill O’Reilly Debacle – Its Most Important Negotiating Lesson for Employees
- NL 6: Unknown Job Benefits and Perks – Are You Missing Out on Any?
- NL 7: Use Our “HR Interview Memo” To Prevent New-Job Problems
- NL 8: Want to See Your HR File? Here’s How
- QA 1: “Can I trust Human Resources to keep things confidential?”
- QA 2: “Should I file a complaint with HR, or just resign?”
- QA 3: “What can I do if the HR person is the bully?”
- QA 4: Human Resources . . . Employee Relations . . . What’s the Difference?
- QA 5: “How should I respond to a request for an Exit Interview?”
“If you live your life the right way,
your later years will not be a winter,
but rather a harvest.”